[FPSPACE] Is Russian "project SIRIUS" real or a scam?

JAMES E OBERG jameseoberg at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 14:52:52 EDT 2018

Regarding that famous Nigerian scam,  recall that I personally verified nobody was stuck on Mir when Miles O'Brien and CNN had me 'reporting from aboard Mir' for CNN [actually, the hi-fi mockup in Wisconsin] live, during the final hours of the deorbit sequence. I took the opportunity to verify on air that "Mr. Obrien, be sure to beam me off in time."