[FPSPACE] proposed Space Development Agency

Dave Fowler dcfowler at uoregon.edu
Tue Sep 18 11:06:19 EDT 2018

>From the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center.

-------- Original message --------
From: Keith Gottschalk <kgottschalk at uwc.ac.za>
Date: 9/18/18 7:17 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: fpspace at mail.friends-partners.org
Subject: [FPSPACE] proposed Space Development Agency

   To oversimplify,

     I assume that the US Space Force will be created by hiving it off the USAF, just as 7 decades ago the USAF hived off the US Army Air Force.

  But what will the proposed Space Development Agency be? Will this be hived off from DARPA? It would otherwise seem a huge duplication of either / both of DARPA & NASA.

- Keith.

[https://www.uwc.ac.za/Style%20Library/UWC_Images/VR%20Emailer%20NEW%202.jpg]