[FPSPACE] ISS flight day 1 secret crisis

Space Fan spaceflightnews at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:38:48 EDT 2018

Mmm … Phillip Clark’s email didn’t make it to my inbox – could you repost it or forward it please Zeger? (Or Phillip.) Many thanks.

(This seems to happen fairly often on the FPS mailing list i.e. an interesting thread develops but a post (or two) referred to within that thread doesn’t actually arrive. And yes, I have checked my spam folder!)

Many thanks.