[FPSPACE] More information on Soyuz issue

Keith Gottschalk kgottschalk at uwc.ac.za
Thu Sep 13 11:03:48 EDT 2018

   When a politician cries "sabotage!"  one usually suspects he is in a
tight spot.

      We know that astronauts of all states eagerly look forward to their
spaceflight as the highlight of their life, an opportunity rarely repeated.
Having always to wait not months but years for a spaceflight, it is
unlikely in the extreme that any of them would seek to end a spaceflight
early. They are more likely to wish to prolong their spaceflight experience.

    That said, an international partnership requires that all allegations
are dealt with civilly & courteously.

- Keith.