[FPSPACE] Twitter Rogozin is "Back At It," Again

jameseoberg at comcast.net jameseoberg at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 22:52:32 EDT 2018

You're not missing anything, you have your eye directly on the ball.

How many such fabrication errors have been found and fixed in the Russian segment without the other partners ever being notified? Found on landed Soyuz vehicles?

This lack of candor was a burning issue with me in 1996-7 when I kept telling the NASA Shuttle/Mir folks that the Russians were lying to us about their fire experiences on previous station missions, and I was told it wasn't my job and shut up. That was before the Linenger near-death experience.