[FPSPACE] The revived "Cosmos"

Mark Kramer mkramer531 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 08:08:05 EDT 2018

I was there in April, 1975, when I was a producer for CBS News, preparing
for the ASTP flight. After our tour, we got in the bureau car, a Chevy, a
fairly rare brand in Moscow then. It struck me as quite ironic that when we
exited this pavilion of great Soviet achievement, we were immediately
surrounded by a large crowd of Muscovites, who seemed more impressed with
how many horsepower the car had than they were with all the spacecraft and
rockets in the exhibition.