[FPSPACE] Russian translation for off-topic item

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Sun May 14 14:27:34 EDT 2017

Folks,

Mark's message did not get through, so here is a copy.

Dave

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).