[FPSPACE] London Sunday Times

LARRY KLAES ljk4 at msn.com
Mon May 8 16:44:31 EDT 2017

Get a rocket motor or two and launch ISS into solar orbit. Also place already existing instruments aboard so it can do studies of interplanetary environment. We've got plenty of objects circling the Sun going back to 1959 that haven't hit anybody yet.

My other plan is to place as many items aboard ISS representing humanity as possible and send it into deep space for future historians to study. I know this idea will fly even less than the other one but I figured at this point why not say it anyway.

Sorry, but the idea of all that work, lab space, and already spent money ending up as charred debris at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean is offensive to me on multiple levels.

Larry