[FPSPACE] correction/update

Marc Boucher marc.boucher at spaceref.com
Thu Jul 6 08:49:29 EDT 2017

"Partial success"?? Delays are par for the course for anyone launching
payloads to space. This mission was a complete success as the customer had
their payload launched into the correct orbit which is what they contracted
for. Last year there were 22 U.S. orbital launches. Should SpaceX, ULA and
Orbital complete their scheduled manifest for the rest of the year, a total
of 37 launches will have been completed. Of that, 21 would be for SpaceX.

Marc Boucher
SpaceRef