[FPSPACE] correction/update

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 00:53:06 EDT 2017

Peter:

For the sake of argument (and because I am a curmudgeon), I'm going to call this a partial success because of the delays. As long as the business model demands 40 or so launches a year, delays are set-backs.

Did they ever explain what went wrong the first two times and what they did to solve the problem? Was it a software fix (reset the values so the problem goes away) or something else?

dsfp

David S. F. Portree

Email:

dsfportree at hotmail.com<mailto:dsfportree at hotmail.com>