[FPSPACE] Georgiy Grechko passes at 85

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Mon Apr 10 10:09:55 EDT 2017

Folks,

I too had an opportunity to meet with Grechko, this time at my school:
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI).  I was able to meet and talk
with him at a luncheon before his presentation on campus. I remember him
as speaking excellent English and not requiring an interpreter.  He was
very cordial and informative, with a big smile.  I just wish I knew then
so much more about the manned Soviet lunar program that I do now.
Perhaps he could have provided some new insights.  Anyway, it was a
pleasure meeting him.

Dave

Re: [FPSPACE] Georgiy Grechko passes at 85