[FPSPACE] Is this really the first SSTO rocket?

Christopher Gorski cpgorski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 00:09:50 EDT 2017

...if they ever fly it, sure.  But I mean, McDonnell Douglas promised the
Delta Clipper would be in the 1990s, and their technology demonstrator was
pretty slick (when it wasn't on fire).
I had seen the Universe Today article but wasn't sure from it how much is
real flight hardware and how much is pie in the sky--maybe somebody can
correct me and tell me it really mostly exists already.   But from what I
can tell so far, I'll believe it when I see it...

--me