[FPSPACE] One Third of U.S. Astronauts Injured During Soyuz Landings

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:23:37 EDT 2016

Mark:

Thank you for that - it's very interesting. I assume that it means we will see more Russian astronauts coming to the US for flight training.

This does not, of course, address the likely continuing delays in Com Crew flights. Perhaps we will pay the Russians to keep the US segment ready for Com Crew arrivals in a few years?

David S. F. Portree

Email:

dsfportree at hotmail.com<mailto:dsfportree at hotmail.com>

Blogs: