[FPSPACE] query & request on Russian translation

Michael Launer mklauner at russtechinc.com
Tue Oct 25 12:47:32 EDT 2016

Some list subscribers are translators.........how large is the file in question?

---------------------------------
Michael K. Launer, Ph.D.
Vice President
RussTech Language Services, Inc.
1338 Vickers Road
Tallahassee, Florida 32303-3041
work: 850-562-9811 /  9812
fax: 866-434-9815
home: 850-562-8671
cell: 850-766-3076
e-mail: russtech at russtechinc.com
e-mail: mklauner at russtechinc.com

follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter