[FPSPACE] Clinton's space policy

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:29:35 EDT 2016

Keith:

I thought that was post-Bush. Not saying you're wrong - that mission combination is not something I've delved into much, but I thought that followed Pluto-350 and the Mariner Mark II/Cassini Pluto proposals. Or perhaps the US/Russian Pluto scheme I am thinking of is something else.

dsfp

David S. F. Portree

Email:

dsfportree at hotmail.com<mailto:dsfportree at hotmail.com>