[FPSPACE] What Mars Maps Got Right (and Wrong) Through Time

LARRY KLAES ljk4 at msn.com
Thu Oct 20 12:24:12 EDT 2016

I think folks here will find this fully online book about the history of Mars from 1996 to be both relevant and very interesting:

http://www.uapress.arizona.edu/onlinebks/MARS/CONTENTS.HTM

The Planet Mars: A History of Observation and Discovery ...<http://www.uapress.arizona.edu/onlinebks/MARS/CONTENTS.HTM>
www.uapress.arizona.edu
Preface A century ago, at the height of what might be referred to as the "canal furor," Camille Flammarion published the first volume of his great work, La Planète ...