[FPSPACE] What Mars Maps Got Right (and Wrong) Through Time

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:10:23 EDT 2016

So many people get the Mars map story horribly wrong - but this is good. (Full disclosure - I work for USGS Astrogeology in Flagstaff. Among my duties is maintaining a collection of about 120,000 lunar and planetary maps, most made by USGS on contract to NASA. Along with that we have documents concerning map and mapping equipment development, drafts and various production phase map copies, and a collection of vintage map-making equipment.)

dsfp

David S. F. Portree

Email:

dsfportree at hotmail.com<mailto:dsfportree at hotmail.com>