[FPSPACE] CIA Prepping for Possible Cyber Strike Against Russia

jeoberg at comcast.net jeoberg at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 22:43:47 EDT 2016

Where can I see the evidence that the Russian government is behind the WikiLeaks hacking? Sounds to me the only real barrier to stealing those files was the crowd jamming the doorways leading in. Threatening an international confrontation by accusing another nation of aggression by their alleged role in exposing lies of one set of politicians seems a mighty desperate and dangerous [and hypocritical] tactic. In my view, Americans should be grateful to whoever it really was who brought those files into the open. Any American now complaining about that action shows they are angry they couldn't get away with their lying.