[FPSPACE] Need lat/long of booster failure observing location near Tyumen, 2011

jeoberg at comcast.net jeoberg at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 11:05:30 EDT 2016

Thanks, the video shows the failure manifestation [cloud plus bright central blob] observed over Tyumen region, by the time the object reached Novosibirsk it actually was fireballing in fragments, so we'll have to keep looking. I've sent messages to the Russian who posted it but I usually get less than 10% responses to such inquiries.