[FPSPACE] Slides: Elon Musk unveils SpaceX Mars Architecture

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:15:35 EDT 2016

Thanks for posting that link. A wee bit short on detail - reminds me of some of the science fiction space programs I drew in school notebooks while ignoring teachers in grade school, but obviously quite a bit more slick. I always included a rocket bigger than the Saturn V, too, but I never included a mariachi musician. My bad. Obviously a vital component of any Mars settlement effort.

dsfp

David S. F. Portree

Email:

dsfportree at hotmail.com<mailto:dsfportree at hotmail.com>