[FPSPACE] Mars, here we come..

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 03:04:12 EDT 2016

John:

I defer to your greater wisdom, of course. A question, though - might some of the physical effects of hypogravity and/or weightlessness impact reproduction in ways we cannot now foresee? I'm reminded of the use of pure oxygen with premature babies in the 1950s and early 1960s, which seemed like a great idea but led to blindness in some individuals.

dsfp

David S. F. Portree

Email:

dsfportree at hotmail.com<mailto:dsfportree at hotmail.com>