[FPSPACE] health of Apollo astronauts

John Charles jbcharle at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:34:52 EDT 2016

Keith, we in the NASA life sciences community are familiar with Dr. Rowe's
publications in Spaceflight. His interpretations are not widely considered
credible. Note also that Spaceflight is not a peer-reviewed medical
journal. Some people think that publication of a critique in a journal with
no expertise in the topic area is a good thing. I don't agree.

John Charles
Houston, Texas