[FPSPACE] Bounce notifications

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Thu Jul 28 19:41:52 EDT 2016

Folks,

We have had a lot of accounts unsubscribed apparently due to a server
power outage that you can see from the correspondences below.  I have
gone in and unblocked all of the accounts that were blocked.  So none of
you need to re-enroll.  These blockages probably correspond to those
associated with this outage, but others may correspond to accounts that
are no longer active.  I will keep track of things but it any of you are
still having problems, please let me know.

Dave Woods
FPSpace forum administrator