[FPSPACE] Alexeyev/Sukhoi Albatros

Dmitry Payson dpayson at mail.ru
Thu Jul 28 07:50:28 EDT 2016

 I exactly remember seeing this conference thesis in the blue paperback Nauka publication. Sinyarev was one of Bauman's original professors on rocketry, with his first fundamental textbook published as early as 1961. While this publication had initiated some agitation for a moment, it would be clear that it is a student design project rather soon.

Dmitry Payson