[FPSPACE] Nice

Dmitry Payson dpayson at mail.ru
Fri Jul 15 11:21:20 EDT 2016

 Dear friends and colleagues of space community!

It was terribly to learn about the tragedy in Nice. While we hope nobody from our colleagues or their families was injured personally, it's all together a great loss and international tragedy. Please accept my deepest condolences. We are facing the new threats these days, and our common civilization has to accomodate itself toward the new realities to survive and to continue development and exploration. Our thoughts are with those injured and otherwise involved.

Yours cordially,
Dmitry Payson