[FPSPACE] Any NOTAMS on Russsian missiles near Hawaii?

Allen Thomson thomsona at flash.net
Sun Jul 10 11:08:09 EDT 2016

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160508/1039258053/russia-ballistic-missile-sarmat.html

A bit of popular reporting on Sarmat here. It does mention the MIRV/MaRV possibility:

"The missile will be equipped with a MIRVed combination of a dozen heavy warheads, each individually steerable during reentry."

(The piece is titled "Russia's New ICBM Sarmat Can Penetrate Defense Shield, Wipe Out Texas", which saddens me, as I live in San Antonio. I'm sure Jim O isn't thrilled either.) ;-)

(Perhaps this is getting away from FPSpace concerns.)