[FPSPACE] An in-depth review of the EM Drive from Centauri Dreams

Keith Gottschalk kgottschalk at uwc.ac.za
Fri Dec 30 14:42:53 EST 2016

Thanks; I much appreciated this careful experimentalist's review of
potential methodology errors.
I met one Dutch physicist who spent months with his team until they found
that an apparent sensational result with anti-neutrinos was in fact an
artifact of their apparatus.

    Certainly, varying the test stand in dummy runs without microwaves,
then varying the power & dimensions, are all necessary steps in further
testing.

- Keith.