[FPSPACE] New book: Astronomy Save the World

LARRY KLAES ljk4 at msn.com
Wed Dec 28 09:52:12 EST 2016

http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/editorial/review-astronomy-saves-the-world-securing-our-future-through-exploration-and-education/
[http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Astronomy-Saves-te-World-large.png]<http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/editorial/review-astronomy-saves-the-world-securing-our-future-through-exploration-and-education/>

Review: Astronomy Saves the World: Securing our Future Through Exploration and Education<http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/editorial/review-astronomy-saves-the-world-securing-our-future-through-exploration-and-education/>
www.spaceflightinsider.com
The public needs more science and astronomy in their everyday lives - one writer has produced a book to help do just that.