[FPSPACE] EmDrive: Beating NASA, China claims to have carried out successful test of 'impossible technology'

Robert G Kennedy III, PE robot at ultimax.com
Tue Dec 27 12:57:16 EST 2016

Remember that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.  Before
anybody goes running off to invest in "reactionless" drives, I strongly
suggest those of you with a physics inclination check out the following
website, which provides an alternative explanation for what has been
claimed in the news.  Short answer: uwave resonant interaction by RF
radiation between the test object and the undamped test chamber.
Suggestions 2 years ago to the PIs to correct this flaw in their test
apparatus have gone unanswered and apparently unheeded.

Written by a experimental physicist whom I know in the Bay Area.

http://www.davidwoolsey.com/AttO/AttO_blog/Entries/2016/12/21_Critique_of_Eagleworks_Labs_test_of_a_supposedly_reactionless_thruster.html

--
Robert G Kennedy III, PE
www.ultimax.com

Igor Lissov replied to David R. Woods thus: