[FPSPACE] EmDrive: Beating NASA, China claims to have carried out successful test of 'impossible technology'

Keith Gottschalk kgottschalk at uwc.ac.za
Tue Dec 27 12:24:08 EST 2016

I've tried three times to click on the URL

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/emdrive-beating-nasa-china-claims-h
ave-carried-out-successful-test-impossible-technology-710034

Each time my computer freezes. Can anyone PLEASE copy & paste this news
report into FPSPACE?  It sounds like something potentially important.

with thanks, Keith.