[FPSPACE] News Break: SpaceX return to flight in January 2017

Peter Pesavento pjp961 at svol.net
Wed Dec 7 11:46:31 EST 2016

SpaceX has announced that its return-to-flight will occur in January.

http://www.spacex.com/news/2016/09/01/anomaly-updates

December 7, 10:30am EDT

We are finalizing the investigation into our September 1 anomaly and are
working to complete the final steps necessary to safely and reliably return
to flight, now in early January with the launch of Iridium-1. This allows
for additional time to close-out vehicle preparations and complete extended
testing to help ensure the highest possible level of mission assurance prior
to launch.