[FPSPACE] First Vostochny Rocket Launch Successful

Keith Gottschalk kgottschalk at uwc.ac.za
Thu Apr 28 10:01:14 EDT 2016

Well,

   this means Russia has succeeded in its political & economic
intentions.

   Political: it is founding a town of another 25 000 permanent
residents & its cosmodrome, to deter anyone in China from reviving talk
of the Unequal Treaties & return of the Trans-Amur territories. We can
also expect probably annual visits by Russia's president or prime
minister to Vladivostok in future.

  Economic: never again can the Kazakh Government raise the rent on
Baikonyur when the current arrangements expire. They can only hope they
won't be left single-handed in maintaining the world's biggest
cosmodrome.

- Keith.

>>>  04/28/16 6:57 AM >>>
Watch out for UFO reports from transpolar commercial airliners!!