[FPSPACE] Putin says space critical for Russia-US Cooperation despite differences

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 14:38:22 EDT 2016

The space industry is an important field for cooperation between Russia
and the United States, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday.

"Despite any difficulties we face on the ground, people in space work
side by side, hand in hand, they help each other and carry out tasks of
utmost importance not just for our countries, but for the whole of
humanity. And this is a very important area of our cooperation with the
United States, as well as with other countries," Putin said

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Putin_says_space_critical_for_Russia_US_Cooperation_despite_differences_999.html