[FPSPACE] An Article about Mishin Diaries

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Sun Apr 10 10:12:44 EDT 2016

Folks,

Dr. Dmitry Payson was a lead participant in the effort to collect all of
the Vasily Mishin diaries and get them transcribed, translated where
only cryptic entries were made, and published in a three volume series:
http://www.mishindiaries.com.  He was then invited to present a paper on
the project and the diaries which is now available in Acta Astronautica
Volume 123, June–July 2016, Pages 192–199.  Folks can access a copy of
the paper at
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0094576515302551 as
explained in the note below.  So congratulations to Dima and the team
for all of their efforts to bring this project to completion. It will
serve as a valuable historical reference for researchers for many years
to come.

Dave