[FPSPACE] TsNIImash senior scientist Vladimir Lapygin arrested for 'treason'

Robert G Kennedy III, PE robot at ultimax.com
Wed Jul 29 16:21:06 EDT 2015

Kinda spooky to be hauled into a court named after a notorious prison
(Lefortovo, I presume the placenames refer to the same thing).

How ironic that he might be cooling his heels in the same prison his
fellow alumnus* S.P. Korolev spent some time at, before being shipped
off to the sunny fleshpots of Kolyma.

*Korolev graduated from Moscow Bauman also.

RGK3

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/septuagenarian-russian-academic-accused-of-state-treason/526336.html

--
Robert G Kennedy III, PE