[FPSPACE] a question....about Zond 6

Anatoly Zak agzak at optonline.net
Sun Jul 26 18:22:27 EDT 2015

Interestingly, Korolev¹s Legacy published in the USSR in 1980 describes
Zond-5 and Zond-6 missions but doesn¹t mention biological experiments but
Spaceflight Mechanics by Levanotvsky, which came out the same year and was
the source for us in Moscow for years says that biological ³organisms² were
onboard.

Anatoly Zak
http://www.RussianSpaceWeb.com