[FPSPACE] Museum Exhibition runs into political (Russian)problems - small qualification

Peter Pesavento pjp961 at svol.net
Sun Jul 26 13:56:01 EDT 2015

Keith,

I disagree with your assessment.

This all got started when Putin and his Siloviki support system illegally
confiscated Yukos from the person who actually owned it.  This was done
(along with Khodorovsky's arrest and imprisonment, if my memory serves) to
stifle a feared political rival.

You can read more here at Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky

This one was coming home to roost eventually.

And now apparently it has.

And yes, it does have a very great deal to do with Putin's inept/corrupt
governance.

  _____