[FPSPACE] Was there an Apollo 12 SEVA (prior to actual EVAs)?

Robert Pearlman robert at collectspace.com
Fri Jul 24 20:05:23 EDT 2015

No, there wasn't a stand-up EVA on Apollo 12.

The video's claim is based solely on an editing error in a 2006 NASA document, which the editor has since corrected.

---
Robert Pearlman, Editor
collectSPACE - The Source for Space History & Artifacts
www.collectSPACE.com
Twitter: @robertpearlman | @collectSPACE
Facebook: http://facebook.com/collectSPACE