[FPSPACE] my take on the Pluto mission

Andrew LePage drew at drewexmachina.com
Sat Jul 18 16:39:56 EDT 2015

While I agree that it will be the next generation that will end up
responsible for the next round of missions to the outer solar system, I
am still hoping to live long enough to see a series of fast flyby
missions to Pluto, Uranus and Neptune reaching there targets by around
2040 - a quarter of a century after New Horizons reached Pluto and over
a half a century since Voyager 2 first explored Uranus and Neptune
(which would probably still be years or even decades before the next
generation gets any orbiter missions to any of these worlds).

http://www.drewexmachina.com/2015/07/13/the-next-pluto-mission/

Drew LePage

--
Andrew J. LePage