[FPSPACE] my take on the Pluto mission

jeoberg at comcast.net jeoberg at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 16:11:48 EDT 2015

With Pluto Encounter a Generation Passes the Torch

10 Jul 2015 // My generation will soon have witnessed every planet probed, but it's my grandchildren that will be the real explorers

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aerospace/robotic-exploration/with-pluto-encounter-the-planetary-generation-passes-the-torch

earlier articles for IEEE Spectrum

What Happens If Russia Abandons the International Space Station?

1 Apr 2015 // // Its time for NASA to start preparing emergency plans for the doomsday scenario

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aerospace/space-flight/what-happens-if-russia-abandons-the-international-space-station

Successful Flight of Angara-A5 Rocket Marks New Era for Russia's Ambitions in Space

17 Feb 2015 // The launch of a new space booster is a key to understanding the state of the Russian space program http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aerospace/space-flight/successful-flight-of-anagaraa5-rocket-opens-new-era-for-russias-ambitions-in-space