[FPSPACE] SpaceX launch failure

Keith Gottschalk kgottschalk at uwc.ac.za
Wed Jul 1 07:19:39 EDT 2015

"I also think that whatever resupply spacecraft we build should be launchable on a range of launchers"
>>> David Portree  07/01/15 2:47 AM >>>

    Hear, hear! It must now be two generations since maritime shipping has almost all its cargo in standard containers.
NASA can make it amongst the required specs that any new rockets which receive grants-in-aid must be able to fit & launch a standard CST.
- Keith
<!--.hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{font-size: 12pt;font-family:Calibri}-->