[FPSPACE] video from tumbling Progress?

Chris Jones clj at panix.com
Tue Apr 28 18:36:07 EDT 2015

> On 4/28/2015 10:21 AM, jameseoberg at comcast.net wrote:
>> When does the Progress 'lap' ISS and pass beneath it for possible
>> dramatic crew visual observation?
>
> Apparently without any orbit-changing maneuvers performed (including the
> initial two pre-programmed ones), it happened during the second orbit.

Another update (correction, actually) to my earlier mail.  Due to careless
reading, I misinterpreted the article (on SpaceFlight101) as saying the
"lapping" happened during the second orbit of the Progress.  Although it
apparently had already happened by the time that article had been posted, the
reference to "two orbits" was to those of the ISS and Progress, not to the
count of Progress orbits.