[FPSPACE] Apologies for duplicate emails

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:42:05 EDT 2015

My apologies if anyone received my reply to Jim more than once. I'm having trouble with my wireless router today, it appears - the power keeps cycling.
As long as I have your attention, please check out my new space history blog. Beyond Apollo was never a good fit at WIRED - for example, I had to ask early on that they not promote my posts because they couldn't write headlines for them that reflected their actual content. I plan to crowdfund my new blog, which one may find here:
http://spaceflighthistory.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!
dsfp

David S. F. Portree