[FPSPACE] Serious contingency plans needed for loss [temporary or otherwise] of Russian ISS effort

Zeger Nuyens dokter.nuyens at telenet.be
Sat Apr 4 09:49:08 EDT 2015

jamesoberg wrote:

> Your note is three days late, David. As you have remarked before, the
> robustness of the partnership has exceeded my expectations, even as
> all the original promises of it -- faster, cheaper, better -- failed.
> I did tell you so.

Didn't the promises of faster-cheaper-better failed on both sides?
We now have to go with what we have. It is not what I wanted, it's what
we have. So we will have to do with that. We can only hope private US
companies get their act together so we can have independent manned
access to the ISS once again any time soon.