[FPSPACE] List of unsubscribed members

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Wed Apr 1 19:00:31 EDT 2015

Folks,

We had a massive system session of unsubscribes.  I panicked and thought
somehow there was a glitch.  I did see two from members who I know are
now deceased, but perhaps their families were continuing their
accounts.  However there were others that I thought were still active
participants although they may now be using newer, different e-mail
accounts.   Our systems guy spotted it as well and asked if I had
initiated it.  I had not and sent him a list of the notices that I had
received up to that point.  All of them had the same time stamp but were
coming in in batches and there have been more after that list.  The
process seems to have finally gone to completion now.   Greg checked
into it as you can see below and it appears that since we have switched
over to the new bigger, better, faster software, it is doing what it
should in the way of house keeping. Obviously those who have been
unsubscribed will not see this message but it will go into the archives
at http://lists.friends-partners.org/pipermail/fpspace so it can be seen
there.  So if any of you are having problems please let me know and we
will look into it.

Dave Woods
FPSpace Discussion Forum Administrator