[FPSPACE] Soyuz TMA-14M solar panel fails to deploy

Geert Sassen geertsassen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:43:16 EDT 2014

Normal docking though a bit nail-biting with limited visibility but Kurs
worked okay.

The solar panel is blocking one of the radiators though, wonder whether
that will cause any restrictions to ISS attitude control.

As yet no clear camera views from ISS shown, only on approach you could
see the panel apparently still completely folded.

Regards,

Geert.