[FPSPACE] Soyuz TMA-14M solar panel fails to deploy

Geert Sassen geertsassen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:46:59 EDT 2014

Left (Port) array did not deploy as I understand from latest NASA
statement. Everything else is working normally and first burns completed
without problems.

Soyuz T9 completed a normal mission and docking with only one panel, so
it's not vital as long as no sensors and such are blocked by the failed
panel.

Regards,

Geert.