[FPSPACE] reflections on the great Boeing vs. SpaceX debate

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Tue Sep 23 22:12:30 EDT 2014

David,

OK, I think we are getting closer.  It sounds like this "world
domination" statement is an opinion.  Is there anything from SpaceX or
some other source that substantiates that they, SpaceX, have a hard and
firm policy to dominate world-wide commercial launches?  To dominate,
implies that they have to eliminate, or at least relegate your
competition to a minor role.  Other than offering a price advantage over
your competition if everyone else offers equal performance, I am not
sure how they could achieve this.  I think all they want at the time is
a "piece of the pie", hence the recent law suit.

Dave