[FPSPACE] LOK Descent Module

David Lee Rickman davidlrickman at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 00:49:18 EDT 2014

While we're in this area...

Way back in the day, before the "LK" seen in the background was haphazardly transported from the Korolev College to its' new home in the Energia Training Museum, the "rear hatch" allowing access to the Instrument/Avionics Bay was sometimes open, allowing curious visitors a unique photographic opportunity. To date, I have only been able to find five such photographs, but I'm hoping someone in this list might have additional views. If so, I would greatly appreciate studying them.

Send to: DavidLRickman at aol.com

It's not what's in this bay that interests me, but rather the interior construction of this part of the LK.

Best regards,

David L. Rickman

549 Caribou Road
Asheville, NC  28803