[FPSPACE] Cold war on cold Moon

Peter Pesavento pjp961 at svol.net
Thu Sep 18 11:12:41 EDT 2014

The current version of "Newsweek" is a very pale ghost imitation of its old
self, the once-robust show-case of top-flight reportage of the 1950s through
the mid-1990s.

It no longer is on sale as a hard copy magazine, as far as I know (I dimly
remember reading it was going strictly digital about 2 or 3 years ago or
so).

The reporters from 30 and 40 years ago are no more.

So no one should be surprised by the lack of fact checking, no effort to dig
out "news" etc.

  _____